Join a team that’s building the missing network for global trade.
At Stedi, we’re building one of the last missing pieces of global infrastructure: a commercial trading network to automate the trillions of dollars in B2B transactions exchanged by every company on Earth.
We are working on a developer-focused software platform, and since great software is built by great people, hiring is one of the most important things we do. Our team is globally-distributed across 10 different countries and growing. We are fully remote and aim to build a stellar organization where everyone can do the best work of their careers. Learn more about how we work in the Stedi Standards.
Stedi has raised $71 million in funding and is backed by top investors that include Stripe, Addition, USV, and First Round Capital.
What we're looking for
Stedi is looking for a serverless engineer to join our backend for the frontend (BFF) team. This team bridges the gap between Design, Product, and Engineering. Given the crosscutting nature of the team, there are many different ways for you to make an impact.
What you’ll do
- Help drive our migration from Apollo to AppSync
- Build solutions for next-generation observability and testing
- Enable real-time communications with WebSockets
- Design and build dynamically-generated editors and detail pages
- Prototype tools that support our engineers building the core Stedi product
Who you are
- 5+ years of backend software engineering experience
- Built and maintained high-performance, scalable systems in serverless environments
- Solid understanding of the client/server technology stack (HTTP, REST, compression, serialization)
- Strong communication skills to bridge the gap between design, product, and engineering
- An exceptional contributor who creates and executes their own work
- Highly curious; not satisfied with getting something to work, you want to understand why it works and how to make it high quality
- React/React Hooks/Functional Components
- AWS Amplify
What we offer
Compensation Top of market pay Competitive equity package 401(k) plan (US employees)
Wellness Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% coverage for you (US employees) Unlimited paid vacation (we encourage and support frequent time away)
Virtual work environment Work from home equipment reimbursement (buy what you need) Internet bill coverage Daily food stipend Book and learning reimbursement
Stedi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.