Join a team that’s building the missing network for global trade.
At Stedi, we’re building one of the last missing pieces of global infrastructure: a commercial trading network to automate the trillions of dollars in B2B transactions exchanged by every company on Earth.
We are working on a developer-focused software platform, and since great software is built by great people, hiring is one of the most important things we do. Our team is globally-distributed across 10 different countries and growing. We are fully remote and aim to build a stellar organization where everyone can do the best work of their careers. Learn more about how we work in the Stedi Standards.
Stedi has raised $71 million in funding and is backed by top investors that include Stripe, Addition, USV, and First Round Capital.
What we're looking for
Stedi is looking for a serverless-obsessed engineer to join our Substrate team. Substrate acts as an infrastructure team and security team, building tools to make it seamless for developers to follow our high standards. This role will enable you to work on the leading-edge of technology and have the opportunity to help build a first class security and compliance platform for Stedi as we scale.
What you'll do
- Help Stedi “shift-left” our security and compliance tools by enabling developers to audit their code before deployment
- Maintain and improve our existing pipeline npm package and CloudFormation Guard tooling
- Improve the automation of security findings to engineers
- Balance security with developer enablement while ensuring the safety and security of the Stedi platform
- Operationalize all tools and ideas before implementation
Who you are
- 5+ years of developer experience, security interest a plus
- Expertise with cloud services, such as AWS CDK/CloudFormation and CLI tools
- Expertise with web development, including TypeScript
- Experience building highly-available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling
- Solid understanding of build systems and infrastructure automation
What we offer
Compensation Top of market pay Competitive equity package 401(k) plan (US employees)
Wellness Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% coverage for you (US employees) Unlimited paid vacation (we encourage and support frequent time away)
Virtual work environment Work from home equipment reimbursement (buy what you need) Internet bill coverage Daily food stipend Book and learning reimbursement
Stedi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.